As I created this blog recently, I realized that I didn’t introduce myself properly. I mean, if you read someone’s blog on the regular basis, you probably would want to know a bit about the author.
So here it is. Eight facts about me:
- I am a perfectionist. I am not that type of perfectionists that organize totally everything – apartment, clothes, books, and notes; but I do organize and reorganize my social media all the time. Firstly, I change the way my Instagram feed looks around hundred times a year. I try to make it as perfect as I can and the “perfect” always changes for me. Same goes for this blog. Before posting anything I re-read what I wrote around five times. Sometimes being such a social media control freak tires me, but there is nothing I can do about it.
- I love sweets and junk food. Alright, Alright. I am aware that probably around half of our planet is obsessed with sweets and other junk food, but I am not talking about the innocent obsession. I can buy four chocolates, one huge popcorn, three Coca-Cola’s and eat it all at once. I, of course, feel bad about it right after; not just because I start physically feeling unwell but also because my “all-time” goal is to have a healthy life style – work out regularly and eat “green” food. Oh well… what can I do?
- I am very emotional. Okay, so when I say I am an emotional person I mean that one minute I can start laughing and the other one I would cry. Being so emotional causes me a lot of trouble when it comes to communicating with other people. It’s quite hard for me to control my temper and when people are acting not the way I want them to, I get irritated quite fast.
- I get attached to people very fast. Some call it naive, others call it “you have a good heart”, whatever you want to call it – a fact is a fact. Not only I get attached to people quickly, I also forgive easily. I choose to see the best in people! Even when someone hurts me a lot, I choose to think that they didn’t do it intentionally and I forget. Some of my relatives say it’s my strength, others say it is my biggest weakness.
- I love pugs. Well, what is there to say? I think that pugs are the cutest creations that exist on the planet earth. If it would be up to me, I would adopt hundreds of pugs and live with them, but my boyfriend doesn’t share my love and therefore I can’t have any.
- I have the most handsome loving boyfriend. First very personal fact. I have the most loving boyfriend, who I am dating for over 3,5 years and hopefully will date him for a lot more. We recently moved in together and it has been great. Absolutely happy!
- I love scary movies. I love watching scary movies. Unfortunately, no one from my family and friends share this love with me and therefore I don’t watch them that often. Don’t want to have nightmares at night.
- I speak multiple languages. As a Russian, I obviously speak Russian. Don’t really like the language and I would not recommend learning it “for fun” if you are not planning to move to the country. I also speak Spanish – the language I am absolutely in love with and can listen to it nonstop. As you guessed, the last language would be English. The reason I know it is because I have been studying in international schools starting from the 5th grade.
I would really love to get to know you. Write one fact about yourself in the comments section.