I am very happy to share with you that a couple of days ago DARIA EDU got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. This is a very amazing news for me and therefore I am so happy to share it with all my readers and thank them for the support, so THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
The blogger Recognition Award is given from one blogger to other ones, who appreciate the effort, dedication and an incredible amount of time that all of us put to create every post.
Thank you once again for the nomination!
Blogger Recognition Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select other bloggers, you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
The Start of DARIA EDU:
As you might already know from the “About me” page, the idea of starting a blog came to me when I didn’t know where to transform my creativity. I am very happy with my decision to create the blog because it allows me to share my opinions and views with amazing readers as you are.
Advice To New Bloggers:
- Join as many blogging groups on Facebook as possible. It will help you learn a lot of new things and insights about blogging.
Once again, thank you so much, Maria, for nominating me!